От Николай Ответить на сообщение
К Глебов Виктор
Дата 28.06.2000 10:15:16 Найти в дереве
Рубрики WWII; ВВС; 1941; Версия для печати

Re: ВСЕМ!!! По поводу Як vs Me

>Нету такого самолета и никогда не было! Он не Ме-109, он - по принятой в Германии системе обозначений - все-таки Bf.109

А что вы скажете на это?

I believe some readers will raise their eyebrows seeing that I have captioned the most popular German fighter ever Me 109 rather than Bf 109. Well, there is an explanation. During my work as the librarian of the RAF Museum I studied several copies of German books - rather like a smaller version of the British Janes All the Worlds' Aircraft - dated from 1937 to 1939. Now these, in Nazi Germany, must have had official approval to be published and all of them refer to the 108, 109, and 110 as "Me" rather than "Bf", so my sources for using the Me designation are contemporary German ones. I shall leave it to the reader if he/she wishes to use "Bf" as most other references do. (Recently, the well-known Polish Luftwaffe historian Robert Michulec arrived at the similar conclusion, entitling his massive five-part aircraft monograph by AJ-Press "Me 109" - Ed.)

Краткий пересказ: Rick Kent, работая библиотекарем в английском авиационном музее, нашел немецкие справочники издания 1937-39 гг., в которых мессершмиты 108, 109 и 110 обозначены как Me, и на этом основании он отвергает обозначение Bf.

Не знаю, что и сказать...

С уважением,
Николай

>С уважением!